I know there have been a few Music Mondays with Lil Wayne already but he's on his game and this joint is firing right now. It's going to get played out so that's why I had to get it up here early. Enjoy!
gedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasborgedlingese blog dasbor
Senin, 27 Desember 2010
Music Monday: Lil Wayne Ft. Cory Gunz, 6' 7' (Six Foot Seven Foot)
I know there have been a few Music Mondays with Lil Wayne already but he's on his game and this joint is firing right now. It's going to get played out so that's why I had to get it up here early. Enjoy!
Label:
Cory Gunz,
Jams,
Lil Wayne,
Lil Wayne 6' 7',
Music,
Music Monday
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)







Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar