Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

justin bieber never say never movie pictures

justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 06:13 PM
    Never said anything about cooperative multi-tasking.

    iOS is not cooperative multi-tasking. It's fully pre-emptive.

    I know it is, unfortunately, the userspace APIs don't allow 3rd party apps to profit from that. You can't just write code and hope the process scheduler will happily deal with you (as any modern, pre-emptive OS scheduler does). No matter what, your apps gets sent messages to suspend itself and the frameworks are built in a way that if you don't intercept these to "background" certain tasks using a certain limited API to do so, the defaults kick in and you get sent to oblivion.

    It's pre-emptive cooperative multi-tasking if you will. It's limiting. This is a "Truck" OS. I don't need limits on truck. If I wanted limits, I'd drive a car, to use the Steve analogy. ;)

    I'm talking about intelligent pre-emptive multitasking with API's that allow the Apps to make intelligent decisions removing the burden from users to "clean up" after apps they have launched but aren't using.

    Apps aren't intelligent (artificial intelligence ain't quite there yet). If I have apps open, there's a reason and I want them to stay open. I'm not CPU/memory limited enough to warrant dumping these to some kind of swap space and prevented from sitting in their idle loop, waiting on their input.

    Taking control away from the user is in the end dumbing down the experience. This is what most folks are afraid of with all these features.

    I'm talking about Apps that are, to the user, ALWAYS instantly available in exactly the same state that they left them in.

    They can only be instantly available if they stay resident in RAM. If they are swapped out, then they need to be swapped back in.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • daneoni
    Aug 29, 10:33 AM
    If you're gonna stay with core duo why not just make the mini a 1.83 & 2.00 GHz Core Duo machine like the macbooks since the iMacs are going Conroe. 1.66 & 1.83 on a core duo is pathetic in my opinion and solidifies my believe that the mini and i will never get along....at least for now. Thats just oo much crippling to handle





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • twoodcc
    Mar 1, 12:45 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for 5 million points for MacRumors!





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. the movie Never Say Never
  • the movie Never Say Never



  • ErikGrim
    Mar 31, 12:12 AM
    It's not an update, you have to get a new code and redeem it.

    Can you only get one code per dev account? What if I want to install on multiple computers?





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • Ping Guo
    Apr 21, 12:08 PM
    If anybody is interested, here is the iPhone Software License Agreement:
    http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iphone.pdf

    On the very first page, there is a rather large paragraph describing the use of non-personal location data.

    By using any location-based services on your iPhone, you agree and consent to Apple�s and its partners� and licensees� transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve such products and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by going to the Location Services setting on your iPhone and either turning off the global Location Services setting or turning off the individual location settings of each location-aware application on your iPhone.

    Great, so all the users who have their location services setting switched off shouldn't have any hidden files, right? :rolleyes:





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Roy Hobbs
    Jan 2, 10:48 AM
    An iMac with an adjustable screen height, with dual C2D chips.



    I would love to see an iMac with a height adjustable screen. Dual c2d chips would be nice too. But I would rather have the height adjustment. My wife wants a 24 inch iMac but the hutch on her desk is 0.6 inches to short.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Surely
    Nov 25, 11:12 PM
    ^^^^^Could I recommend a case for that?

    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_qOspc7lt4co/SphSBsZ2uPI/AAAAAAAAAOA/Ll7qyPM-Fgo/IMG_2784.JPG

    :D





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 17, 08:46 AM
    It's my age, in comparison.

    I still love driving. :D

    Ah, great to see another person in their 30s who still very much enjoys the freedom and pleasures of the road. :D





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. [Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • [Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • admanimal
    Sep 1, 02:48 PM
    if it gets bigger, does it get thinner?

    The only way it could get thinner is if they give it a power brick rather than an internal one. It's not like components are stacked on top of each other as it is...it's just that some individual components require a certain amount of space. Maybe the chin will shrink, but that's all I see happening as far as size goes.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Ron Adair
    Apr 21, 09:27 PM
    What a bunch of weenies. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Franken. What a rag.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber tweets about
  • Justin Bieber tweets about



  • Metatron
    Jan 1, 05:46 PM
    Whatever happend to the thin macbook? That is all I wanted this year.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Never Say Justin Bieber Can#39;t
  • Never Say Justin Bieber Can#39;t



  • Fwink!
    Mar 22, 04:36 PM
    The suggestion that they will kill a product that has a great niche is kinda silly. My classic still gets plenty of use. A music player doesn't need a touchscreen. though I could see them doing that, changing the form factor a bit. One of the things that kept me from buying a touch when they came out was the limited storage capacity. What I see them doing is thinning the classic down, keeping the scroll wheel, using flash storage and adding airplay functionality. Big hds on portable players are nice but at some level you have to admit, there are very few people who legitimately "own" that much music. And Apple who should remain neural and just make the devices does like to act as ethical gatekeeper. As things shift to cloud storage, first will come non linear access to media, and then slowly but surely accountability and a polite but insistent offer to purchase the rights to all that music you seem to have that you don't have a receipt for from Apple.

    mark it.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Clive At Five
    Sep 1, 02:35 PM
    This basically confirms that Apple will release the "Mac".

    A mini/mid tower with a Conroe, [...]

    So you will now have:

    Mac Mini - low end machine good for offices as a small server or low end word processing workstation.
    iMac - All in one consumer machine - no upgradeability
    "Mac" - Prosumer gamer machine - some upgradeablity
    Mac Pro - Full fledged workstation for those who need all the power they can get.

    It all seems pretty obvious.

    It has seemed as obvious at almost every point in Apple's history within the past 4 years. That doesn't change a thing.

    Apple had ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS had a noticable gap between its top-of-the-line consumer machine and it's "entry-level" professional machine. As much as I'd love a middle-tier headless Mac, I just don't think it's in the cards.

    ...then again, Apple finally gave into our whining and gave us a sub $500 PC (and that seems to have turned out alright). Maybe they'll listen to us again... but this is Apple we're talking about.

    -Clive





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. drake-justin-ieber-never-say-
  • drake-justin-ieber-never-say-



  • jclardy
    Sep 14, 10:01 AM
    I guess you don't read the news. Toyota has recalled millions of vehicles this year, even though not every owner of those vehicles was specifically experiencing the problem.

    But his point was that the owner of the car must still bring it in for repair. If they were unaware of the issue it would be unresolved.

    Which essentially makes it the same situation as the iPhone. If the owner of the phone has a problem they get the 'fix' if they request it.

    But I don't think the magnitude of the problems are anywhere near equal. A $15,000-$20,000 piece of machinery that has a problem that could endanger the operators life vs a $200 cell phone that could drop a call.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Watch Justin Bieber : Never
  • Watch Justin Bieber : Never



  • Eidorian
    Aug 25, 10:43 AM
    Exactly so. For everyone's reference, here's a current Intel price chart (per CPU in lots of 1000): http://spamreaper.org/frankie/macintel.html

    It makes certain options quite clear. For example:





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Never Say Never Movie Trailer
  • Never Say Never Movie Trailer



  • AidenShaw
    Apr 26, 02:05 PM
    "nuh-uh, I've been using app, since blah blah..."
    -congratulations (but we're talking about millions, not 1 and a few friends)

    Try hundreds of millions, or billions.

    DOS and Windows 3 have used "app" as an abbreviation since before you were born.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • NAG
    Jan 12, 06:32 PM
    I've always been a fan of the device that lets you remote access your computer (like a Star Trek PADD). Doubt we'll see one anytime soon though.





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Veldek
    Aug 25, 05:15 AM
    I hope the same thing, was planning on buying one to.
    Is Germany going to raise their taxes ?? To how much 20% 21% Like in Belgium ... Way too high :rolleyes:

    .C.They are raising from 16% to 19% starting in 2007. :(





    justin bieber never say never movie pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 1, 12:04 PM
    If true, this is simply great news all around. The potential for updates, new additions to existing computer lines, iPods, iSight, etc. Was there ever a time where so much was happening in such a short span of time for Apple? I'm sure there was, but this is pretty impressive.

    I almost want to drop my plans to get a C2D MBP and get a 23" iMac. Almost.:)





    Yebubbleman
    Apr 19, 04:43 PM
    Don't speak so definitively and pompously.

    I work with these machines on the daily. Their service manuals are three mouse clicks and the type of my password away. My co-worker has at least two of them bare naked chips and bits exposed and all at his bench on the daily. It's hard not to stare at them as I take my morning walk to the break room to grab a cup of water. I can speak definitively because I know what I'm talking about. As for pompousness, sorry my tone offends you. Perhaps you might try ignoring it?





    bobbleheadbob
    Apr 2, 09:17 PM
    Keep up that attitude and continue wondering why no one talks with you as you type on your laptop in the middle of the coffee shop across from De Anza college. Sure, you may have helped get DB2 started and you still work in a DOS window but don't blame your wife for leaving you as you worked late at night too long. How much of the money from the IPO went to family attorney and court fees?

    De Anza college? Is that anywhere near Faber College, Flounder? :cool:





    iJohnHenry
    Mar 1, 07:46 PM
    Apparently the diesel Cruze tops out at 120 km/h (130ish mph);

    Something amiss with your numbers.

    130 mph is on the order of 210 kph.

    120 kph is actually closer to 75 mph.





    ethernet76
    Sep 6, 10:48 AM
    Somewhat decent, a bit faster than the 6600GT, less power consumption IIRC. Just look out for normal reviews in the PC territory, that should give you an idea. I think it would be a decent choice in a sub-$1000 computer... over that I'd be expecting something better. Still, the 6600GT which I have is pretty decent, can play most games at a good resolution and high quality settings.

    I'm going to buy the basic Mini... the size makes the difference, since it's going to be used at different locations (every few months in a different country ;) ). A superdrive would be nice, but not neccessary.

    Anyone knows if student discount and the "free printer" works with refurbs too?

    It doesn't.





    poppe
    Aug 27, 01:08 AM
    I still think FrontRow need to be improved drastically before it goes to a Media Center like thing. Great first attempt, but I still thing there is room for improvement...



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar